Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Episode 23. 24 coming soon

Yeah, I probably should have done this post like a 2 and a half weeks ago huh? Anyways, Episodes 23 is here! I talk a bit about tossing my linkpearls and doing the Trials of the Magians stuff. Originally I had wanted to do something special for April Fools day but I was too lazy to actually record it ; ;.

As for episode 24, I actually have a guest! Eitheta of the Sylph server (formally a fairy...err from Fairy). We've already recorded the episode so it should be up soon. Just waiting to receive his audio file and I can start putting the podcast together tonight or Wednesday. No clue when the episode will be up. Just depends on how long it takes to edit. He totally outclasses me for the whole so but that works for me. I was afraid the episode would be 90% dead air. We pretty much go all over the place but it was a learning experience and maybe next time I'll be able to steer it a little better.

I also want to plug my other podcast Serial Experiments Gaiden. I recorded a new episode for it in order to talk about Final Fantasy 13. It spoiler full so listen at your own risk! Anways, here is the link to LFP episode 23.


Click the link to download.

Show number 23!


Email me at: lookingforparty@gmail.com
Nothing yet

No comments: