Sunday, September 19, 2010

Whoops

A few days ago I was checking out the Eorzeapedia formus and they had a thread for posting picture of your PC setup. I figured I might as well post some of my pictures. I decided to upload them to my libsyn account (where the podcast is hosted) but they changed there service a while ago and I wasn't sure on how to just upload pictures. What ended up happening was that the three pictures ended up going out to people who were subcribed even though that wasn't my intention. I noticed the problem the next day and took the pictures off but I just wanted to apologize for that goof. Encase you didn't get the pictures and are curious here they are:



Not exactly the best picture, just a quick shot of my sloppy desk. Nothing too special. The monitor is just a 22" Samsung. They keyboard is a Razor keyboard but it's junk, sometimes it misses button inputs, probably why it was on sale when I bought it...The Neosporin, comb, generic mp3 player, and Xbox controllers are just there because I was too lazy to move then and clean off the desk. However I do play FFXI with a wired 360 controller. I'm in the process of doing a budget upgrade on my PC. Currently I'm using a AMD Phenom II X4 3.4 gig processor (on a cheap motherboard), 4 gigs of DDR3 ram, and my video card, a Geforce GTX 460, should be here in a few days. All and all it set me back $530 dollars so far. Not too bad. Hopefully it'll run Final Fantasy 14 well.



My TV is a 50" generic Samsung plasma. I bought it a couple years back for $1,500 bucks just in time for Metal Gear Solid 4 :). My Xbox 360 and PS3 are also in the shot. The game disk on the counter is Bionic Commando. I bought it last week for $6.00, lol.




My Anime/Video game collection. This isn't a very good shot because it's taken from a far. If you are curious as to what I own I posted a closer up picture of my anime after this paragraph (the photo is super outdated but I wasn't able to find a newer one). My collection hasn't really changed much since the podcast began because a couple of years ago I was out of work and fell way into debt so my game/anime purchasing came to a near halt. I'm just now finally starting to recover so I should be back to wasting money on filling up another DVD rack in a few months.

http://chrismishima.homestead.com/files/setupanime.gif

(the boxes on the bottom that you probably can't read are Saiyuki, Samurai Champloo vol 1, Samurai X: Trust & Betrayal, Silent Mobius, Serial Experiments Lain, Sonic the Hedghog: The movie, Soul Taker, and Sorcerer Hunters)


Anywho, here are the last two episodes.

Show number 33!
Show number 34!

No comments: